Maintainership of gnome-games

I have been the maintainer of gnome-games for just over three years, but
I'm finding I'm not able to give it everything I used to and I'm not
enjoying it as much as I used to. As a result I'm going into
semi-retirement.

I'm going to keep the releases ticking over at least until GNOME 2.16
comes out and I will still do some work, but not in any reliable manner.
Hopefully I will be playing in other parts of GNOME.

I will be available to help out anyone who wants to step in to fill the
gap (of course every past maintainer of gnome-games has said that in
their farewell speech). If you want to try out the maintainership game,
gnome-games isn't bad. It isn't a simple as people say - mostly because
it is such a large and diverse set of code - but people are a lot more
forgiving of the little mistakes that inevitably get made (caution:
Freecell players forgive *nothing*) and you don't have to look after
everything all the time.

Any volunteers?