Re: Hearts considered?

They would be very welcome, as would some pointers into the HIG about
this subject. I haven't done a whole lot of reading into the HIG yet.
Hearts is my first free software project (actually, the first Linux app
I try my hand of after a few years of Win32 coding) and I haven't been
able to wrestle myself through all the thousands of pages of
documentation on various topics scattered around the net :-)

> It would be great if you heart could be developed for eventual
> inclusion into gnome-games.

I had hoped to propose this one day when it's close to a 1.0 release or
thereabouts. At the moment I'm working hard to get the basics done so I
can do a 0.1 release. I'd be gratefull to have Hearts in gnome-games
some day, if the (future) maintainer will have it.

Sander

Very cool! My one concern is the use of Lua, which afaik, is not a
blessed GNOME dep. Might Python work in it's place?

Corey