Re: Hearts considered?

> > On the one hand it is fantastic to know this game exists, hadn't heard of
> > it before.  On the other hand using radiolists for Yes and No (see
> > screenshots of the preferences dialog) instead of using checkboxes is - to
> > put it politely - not compliant with the Gnome HIG.

> One of the goals of the project appears to be GNOME HIG compliance, so
> I am certain patches would be accepted, as would bug reports.

I'll try and remember to file a bug report but sometimes i feel sad that I
still need to for details like this.  (At least it is different from all
those old school Gtk programs with Yes/No toggle buttons which linger on
to this day.)

> It would be great if you heart could be developed for eventual
> inclusion into gnome-games.

Callum expressed an interest in developing some kind of policy that would
allow more games to become part of "Gnome Games" but without creating a
bigger and bigger maintaince burden.  I'm sure Callum will say it more
clearly himself but I hope you get the gist.

--
Alan