Re: new games to write for aisleriot (was Re: Maintainership ofgnome-games)

Richard Hoelscher said: (replying to myself...)
> Not really... The three "pyramid thirteen" games we have are a bit like
> every other game of that type I've seen.

I meant to say that they are a bit _unlike_ every other pyramid game I've
seen. :)

> "Thirteen" is just about  impossible because of the combination of
facedown & single draw ....

Impossible enough that someone filed Bug #339083. I also forgot to mention
that I just can't find any rules or examples outside of aisleriot of
"Trieze", "Thirteen" or "Yeild". "Pryamid" and PrettyGood's "Triangle"
come pretty close to the latter two.

-Richard Hoelscher