Re: sound, images, GPL and other licenses

Op woensdag 20-12-2006 om 18:25 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Andreas
R�:
> On Wed, 20 Dec 2006, Alan Horkan wrote:
> > On Wed, 20 Dec 2006, Thilo Pfennig wrote:
> >> Hi, as I browsed some of the wav files in the gnome games one question
> >> crossed my mind:
> >>
> >> Are all these images licensed under GPL? Is this also true for the
> >> images and other art data?
>
> Yes, all the images and sounds in gnome-games are released under the GPL
> (or GPL compatible licenses).

Actually, the graphics I made for gnibbles are under the BSD license.
They were later modified by (I believe) Callum, but the license still
says BSD, and I would prefer they stay that way, if it's all the same to
you :o)

Kind regards,
 - Theo