Re: AisleRiot: what exactly is wrong with Block Ten?

Callum McKenzie wrote:
On Thu, 2005-09-08 at 22:17 -0400, Jonathan Blandford wrote:

Gosh.  Good question.  Rosanna and I have no idea, other than it's not a
very fun game.  I can't figure out why I disabled that.  Perhaps we
should reenable it and see what happens.

Sounds like a plan to me. It will be re-enabled in CVS tonight.

 - Callum

  If we're really feeling lucky, here's a droppable patch for it:
http://www.geocities.com/arcanelore2001/sol/block_ten-droppable-patch.txt

--
Zach Keene