Re: strings for translation

Alan, Callum:

Yeah, neither of those are a problem....

For the gyahtzee strings, Alan's editing a file that hasn't been run
through intltool-update or is for a version of gnome-games prior to 2.10

Dennis Cranston fixed the tabs issue when he made all of his excellent HIG
preferences patches this March. They are in CVS and will be part of
2.11....

-Richard Hoelscher
http://rahga.com/svg/