Re: strings for translation

One more:

#: gtali/gyahtzee.c:456
msgid "Cheater! Any high scores will not be recorded."

#: gtali/gyahtzee.c:456
msgid "Cheater! Any high scores will not be recorded."

Also from the labels I noticed that Ataxx uses acces keys/mnemonics on the
Tab labels _Player and Appearance.  The Gnome Guidelines recommend against
doing this:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/2.0/controls-notebooks.html
The reasons they make that recommendation is because it is quite easy to
accidentally end up with confilicting mnemonics and there are already
access keys for switching tabs (Ctrl Tab or Ctrl Page Up, Ctrl Page Down).
If you choose not to follow the recommendation I dont mind but I figured I
should mention it.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape http://inkscape.org