Re: aisleriot games need to be more consistent, also a question on Union Square

Callum McKenzie <callum physics otago ac nz> writes:

> I don't really think so. Patience is inherently about finishing the
> game, not how far you got. In most games a score is just a crude
> progress-report. I am more in favour of removing them entirely to be
> honest.

I'd be sad to see score go away in a number of games.  For some of the
'harder' games (such as Odessa and spider), it's very difficult to win,
and a good score is a pretty nice accomplishment.  I don't think we need
to extend it to all games (clock???), but scoring is important for a
chunk of them.  Lets just stay flexible here.

Thanks,
-Jonathan