an user feedback of Same Gnome

me and my girl friend like to play this game -under fedora core 4 -I would like to see a way at least to register the name of a second person for the score-with the new version I like the default theme -but only this one-not the others- I regret I can't find the previous default bluecurve theme under fedora core core 3 (color blue and red) and I'll wait for a more speedy version than this one on gnome 2.10/fedoraC4

nice game