Re: my Renju program have ported to Linux

Good idea.the source of gnomoku have a clear style, seems easy to adapt,
but I have too little time to do that now.   I am working for a company
and coding every day, even weekend.  In additon, I am not familiar with
English, it's somewhat troublesome to communicate with our users if I am
the chief maintainer. so I would like to see someone to take it, then I
work for him.

regard.