High Contrast theme in SVG

Some of you may recall my previous efforts to recreate various Four in
a Row themes in SVG
http://www.livejournal.com/users/alanhorkan/3677.html#svg-games

I've been at it again and now I have recreated the High Contrast theme for
Four in Row
http://www.livejournal.com/users/alanhorkan/8214.html#svg-games-2

Please let me know what you think and if you would recommend any futher
tweaking.

I'm hoping to try doing something a little fancier next but I'll need to
test it out first and see which svg filters RSVG supports.

The old emulator theme is the easiest remaining theme I could recreate but
unless someone expresses a particular interest in having it I am quite
unlikely to do it as it doesn't strike me as the most interesting theme.

Other suggestions welcome.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan

Inkscape http://inkscape.org