Re: an user feedback of Same Gnome

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005, guy feuillet wrote:

> Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:07:13 +0200
> From: guy feuillet <guyfeuillet wanadoo fr>
> To: games-list gnome org
> Subject: an user feedback of Same Gnome
>
> me and my girl friend like to play this game -under fedora core 4 -I
> would like to see a way at least to register the name of a second person
> for the score

Normally we would expect different users to have seperate user accounts.

I suppose as more of the games gradually get two player modes we need to
allow different names on the scoreboard from within the same account.

If you could file a request in bugzilla it would be helpful
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=gnome-games

If you dont already have an account you can create one
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/createaccount.cgi

> -with the new version I like the default theme -but only
> this one-not the others- I regret I can't find the previous default
> bluecurve theme under fedora core core 3 (color blue and red) and I'll
> wait for a more speedy version than this one on gnome 2.10/fedoraC4

If you install gnome games extras you should have all the same themes but
it is probably not something Red Hat^W^W Fedora included in the default
install.

As you may have noticed from the notes included with Same Game future
versions should have snappier animation.

> nice game

All the work of Callum McKenzie, maintainer of Gnome Games.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan.
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/