Re: Question regarding gnomine and theme compatibility.

Callum McKenzie said:
>> There are more themes that seems to give the same
>> problem.
> What exactly is the problem ? Is it a lack of contrast with the numbers
> or are the buttons not showing up correctly ? Since the themes are all
> light coloured I assume it is the later. What version of gnomine are you
> using ? In 2.4.x we definitely weren't drawing the buttons properly, now
> the button drawing code uses the theme's own code to do the drawing.

I couldn't resist taking a screenshot for the archives:
http://rahga.com/svg/g5-on-difficult.png

For the themes in question, none of them have a full border on those
buttons, there's little or no difference in color between the clicked and
unclicked boxes aside from the stipple, and in general, I'm sure there's
problems in other apps with the those themes.

-Richard Hoelscher