Re: Question regarding gnomine and theme compatibility.

As far as I can tell, there is no other application
that put buttons in such proximity. Most (in fact all
that I used) of the applications separate each buttons
(at least a bit). I don't think there is another
application (at the moment) that require such display
like gnomine.

In the past, I always send a mail to the theme
developer and complaint about this issue. But, after I
encounter many themes exhibit the same problem, I feel
is better to come here and ask about this.

Shouldn't gnomine use its own set of pixmap for its
own display? I mean, shouldn't the application
maintain its own display structure regardless how
external environment change?

PS: I am currently using GNOME 2.8.0, distributed by
Dropline Gnome. This problem has been around since
2.4.x (as far as I know).