Re: Question regarding gnomine and theme compatibility.

> I am just wonder is there any document regarding how
> to write a theme that can be compatible with gnomine?

It should be the other way around, gnomine should operate with all
themes.

> There are more themes that seems to give the same
> problem.
What exactly is the problem ? Is it a lack of contrast with the numbers
or are the buttons not showing up correctly ? Since the themes are all
light coloured I assume it is the later. What version of gnomine are you
using ? In 2.4.x we definitely weren't drawing the buttons properly, now
the button drawing code uses the theme's own code to do the drawing.

> Is there some issue that a theme developer should
> know, in order to make the theme compatible with
> gnomine? Or, is this a bug in gnomine?
It is always possible that the developer has done something completely
stupid. But if they have done reasonable things it will be a gnomine
bug.

I'll have a look at the themes this evening.