Re: Aisleriot : translations

On Sun, 2004-11-07 at 16:29 +0100, Heretik wrote:
> 2 more things :
>
> - When i configure gnome-games, i get the following error :
>
> ./configure: line 20370: syntax error near unexpected token `yes'
> ./configure: line 20370: `GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS(yes)'
>
> The lines in configure.in are :
>
> GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS(yes)
> GNOME_CXX_WARNINGS(yes)
>
> I guess you meant GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS="yes" but i'm not sure so i
> didn't change it

My usual fix for this is to re-run ./autogen.sh. It is usually the
result of "make clean" having cleaned out too many things. Oddly I
haven't seen this in gnome-games myself. GNOME_COMPILE_WARNINGS(yes) is
certainly the correct syntax (it is a function that sets other variables
rather than being a variable itself).

> - On http://www.gnome.org/projects/gnome-games/contributing.html , there
> is nothing about translations, you should write one section about it. If
> noone wants to do it, i'll do it as soon as i have understood how to do
> it.
If you could write something I'll gladly put it on the web-pages.