New Game Proposal - Multiplication Puzzle

Hello gentle maintainers.  I know that the current hope is to decrease
the number of games and forgive my presumption at recommending a game of
my own creation, but please consider Multiplication Puzzle
(http://mterry.name/gmult/) for inclusion in GNOME Games.

Here's my quick pitch:
It's an easy, short, single-player game that fills a mathematical void
in GNOME Games.

The current version of gmult needs work before it could become part of
GNOME Games (documentation, HIG work, rescaling better), and I'm willing
to do that, if you all think the basic premise is sound.  I also intend
to maintain it for the long term.

It is currently written in C++.  If that is a problem (still no
bindings-reliant programs in the core, right?), I would be happy to
rewrite it.

Thank you for your time.  If you view this proposal favorably, I can
come back with a more complete version for consideration (but it would
be helpful to have your blessing to get certain work done, like HIG
recommendations).

--
Michael Terry
http://mterry.name/