Re: Gataxx

I've been looking forward to this work.

Send the results to me, prefereably as an almighty patch against CVS if
you can. You could also send it to this list if other people want a look.
Unless the bugs are obviously serious it is better to send us your work
soon so that it can be tested.

As far as credit goes my personal view is that if you change most of a
file you should certainly add yourself to the credits at the beginning of
that file. Unless the file is a particularly minor part of the overall
program you should also add yourself to the list in the about box. The
only time names should be dropped is if a file is completely rewritten
from scratch, even then it is nice to mention the authors as having
written a previous version.