Gataxx

Hello,

My improved version of gataxx is almost done. It seperates the GUI from the rest of the program and has 5 difficulty levels, where the most difficult one is really difficult. I made a widget named GtkGridBoard for the GUI part, which should go in libgames-support. I am currently working on the last bugs.

This is almost a total rewrite of gataxx, so I was wondering what the about box should say about copyright, what I should put in the ChangeLog and what I should do when I am finished. Do I just mail the code to Callum and then it comes in the next gnome-games?

Furthermore, I noticed GtkBoard. Is this going to be in gnome-games someday?

Sjoerd