Re: Speakers on-line form

On 14 Feb 2002, Rebecca J. Walter wrote:

> Someone has to go through the speaker list IMMEDIATELY, figure out who
> of the speakers needs sponsorship, and decide if they get it or not.
> Otherwise you will end up with a GUADEC without speakers because they
> can't get there.

I'll talk to <grex@scouts-es.org> and <dggonz@yahoo.com> when they are
back from Brussels.

> Is developer registration up?  When can people request sponsorship and
> find out if they get it?  This needs to be done ASAP.  Developer
> registration should be opened with a deadline set for requesting
> sponsorship.  (Like SOON).  This should be posted to gnotices,
> gnome-list, gnome-dev, gnome-love and IRC.  ASAP!!!!  Otherwise there
> will be no one there!

I agree - if both the speaker and developer registration forms (with
travel subsidy request section) do not go on-line soon, GUAD3C heads for
a petit disaster.  Jaime Anguiano Olarra <jaime@geneura.ugr.es> has
finished the forms last week.  Can you work to get them previewed and
put on-line by Tuesday?

Muchas Gracias

tim