evolution 3.33.91

About evolution
===============

Manage your email, contacts and schedule

News
====

Bug Fixes:
        I#518 - Handle different DTSTART/DTEND timezones properly (Milan Crha)
        I#541 - Free form expression: Search within body is slow (Milan Crha)
        I#554 - Hide calendar tooltips on switching the view (Milan Crha)
        I#563 - Compare date with today using localtime(), instead of UTC (Milan Crha)
        I#568 - Set GtkLabel's width-chars when using line-wrap (Milan Crha)
        I#576 - Can't copy text from location field in read-only calendar (Milan Crha)
        M!38 - WebDAV browser: Permit changing the displayname of any collection (Milan Crha)
        M!41 - Ensure CSV imported vCard-s have FN property (Дилян Палаузов)
        eds-I#138 - Notify clients when backend is refreshing its content (Milan Crha)

Miscellaneous:
        Include also CFLAGS in gtkdoc-scangobj command line (Milan Crha)
        Fix few memory leaks in internal test programs (Milan Crha)
        ECellTree: Limit deep threads indent up to 70% of the cell width (Milan Crha)
        EDayView: Time zone name not always updated on time zone change in UI (Milan Crha)

Translations:
        Jordi Mas (ca)
        Aurimas Černius (lt)
        Asier Sarasua Garmendia (eu)
        Bruce Cowan (en_GB)
        Anders Jonsson (sv)
        Daniel Șerbănescu (ro)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/evolution/3.33/evolution-3.33.91.tar.xz (11.4M)
  sha256sum: d9dc25209e9f53545a529a146da66e8f88aaf732eae5483080c9a01f9a25a60e