evolution-data-server 3.33.91

About evolution-data-server
===========================

Centralized access to appointments and contacts

News
====

Bug Fixes:
        I#68 - WebDAV registry backend Refresh can remove existing sources ]I[ (Milan Crha)
        I#138 - Notify clients when backend is refreshing its content (Milan Crha)
        I#142 - EContact: Define defaults for attributes without TYPE (Milan Crha)
        evo-I#559 - CalDAV: Unescape URI path parts during refresh in iCloud (Milan Crha)
        evo-I#568 - Set GtkLabel's width-chars when using line-wrap (Milan Crha)

Miscellaneous:
        Include also CFLAGS in gtkdoc-scangobj command line (Milan Crha)
        EDataFactory: Free backend when no client connects to it (Milan Crha)
        Correct typo in a developer comment (Milan Crha)
        GOA module: Run EWS autodiscovery asynchronously (Milan Crha)
        Fix two memory leaks (Milan Crha)

Translations:
        Aurimas Černius (lt)
        Daniel Șerbănescu (ro)
        Bruce Cowan (en_GB)
        Jordi Mas (ca)
        Kukuh Syafaat (id)
        Asier Sarasua Garmendia (eu)
        Anders Jonsson (sv)
        Florentina Mușat (ro)

Download
========
https://download.gnome.org/sources/evolution-data-server/3.33/evolution-data-server-3.33.91.tar.xz (4.40M)
  sha256sum: 7eb0b2b9482ccc86f2461582458331d160b1b687cf6c4f1c8f2f1b4b88afdf2a