- From: Martyn James Russell <install-module master gnome org>
- To: FTP Releases <ftp-release-list gnome org>
- Subject: tracker 0.10.35
- Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 15:55:19 +0000 (UTC)
Tracker is a semantic data storage for desktop and mobile devices.
Tracker uses W3C standards for RDF ontologies using Nepomuk with
SPARQL to query and update the data.
Tracker is a central repository of user information, that provides two
big benefits for the user; shared data between applications and
information which is relational to other information (for example:
mixing contacts with files, locations, activities and etc.).
The changes are:
* Fixes: NB#272997, Album art images with transparency not handled nicely
* Fixes: NB#287972, Memory leak in ttl2sgml found by coverity in 0.10.31-1maemo1_0m7
* Fixes: NB#289635, Crash in gconf-dbus locale handling where we're called back during/after shutdown
* Fixes: NB#286656, Writeback operation fails due to race condition when tagging music in parallel
] [Thread Prev