Re: Zoom and pan?

On 3 Jul 2005, at 09:27, Kevin Horton wrote:

On 30 Jun 2005, at 03:03, Edward A. Falk wrote:

Hi all; xplan sources now available via CVS on sourceforge.  Sources
include a fix for the zoom bug reported earlier.

Ed,

I grabbed the latest sources today with CVS, but I'm still seeing strange behaviour if I click the Zoom In or Zoom Out buttons. If I pan to put my waypoint of interest at the centre of the display, and click Zoom In, this waypoint is near the bottom of the zoomed window. Is this the desired behaviour?

Ed,

I just realized that I screwed up when I checked the Zoom In and Zoom Out. I'm still trying to figure out exactly how I managed to be so bone-headed, but I built the new xfplan from CVS, but somehow managed to run the old one. Everything is fine if I run the new one I just built.

Sorry for the confusion.

Kevin Horton
Ottawa, Canada