Re: zoom and pan

On 3 Jul 2005, at 13:19, Edward A. Falk wrote:

Panning - I note that if I click Pan, I can only pan once, then I
have to click again.  Sometimes this is a pain, but it might be a
pain if you had to deselect pan too.  What about an option to allow
using a right-click to pan?  I.e. you wouldn't have to click the pan
button, you could just right-click to drag the map in the direction
you wanted.

Damn, I need better documentation.  You can do exactly that,
except that it's the middle button.

I swear I tried the middle button before making my comment. But, it definitely does work, so I don't know how I missed it before.

Thanks for xfplan.  It has lots of potential, but it is already useful.

Kevin Horton
Ottawa, Canada
http://www.kilohotel.com/rv8