Re: Moving foundation-list to discourse?

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 3:47 AM <philip chimento gmail com> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 1:50 PM Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
I would _expect_ zero. I don't sign up to the mailing list of a nonprofit so I can watch people abuse the
nonprofit's staff.

Just like I would expect zero of these unpleasant messages on
discourse. Yet Internet is a thing and such messages will happen
whatever the medium is.

Arguably lower than the number
of posts that were banned for no obvious reason.

Are we currently moderating posts on foundation-list or not? I thought this
whole discussion was about the fact that we are not. If we are, and if legitimate
posts are truly being banned, then clearly we need a different moderation process
because it's not working in either direction. Can you give an example of a post
that was banned for no obvious reason so we know what we're talking about?

Tobias was comparing the list to discourse where the banning happens.
You can’t follow the conversation if you are ignoring the context of
it.

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker