Minutes of the Foundation Board, 20th March

= Foundation Board Minutes for Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 18:00 UTC =

Next meeting date Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 18:00 UTC

== Attending ==

 * Nuritzi Sanchez
 * Alexandre Franke
 * Cosimo Cecchi
 * Carlos Soriano
 * Meg Ford
 * Neil McGovern
 * Rosanna Yuen

== Regrets ==

 * Allan Day
 * Didier Roche

== Missing ==

== Agenda ==

 * European Travel Box (Nuritzi)
 * Review open issues -
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Board/issues (standing agenda item)

Postponed to next week
 * Role of the Executive Director and Director of Operations with
regards to the Board (Allan)

== Minutes ==

 * European Travel Box (Nuritzi)
  * There are a number of outdated pieces of hardware in the old
European events box that's in Kat's possession
   * Kat would like guidance from the Board on how to dispose of the
box contents
   * Consensus is she can do whatever she wishes with the contents
    * We'd be happy to help financially if she needs funds to e.g.
call a recycling company
   * ACTION: Nuritzi to respond to Kat
  * A community member offered a Lenovo Yoga laptop in Europe
   * We would like to accept the offer and use it for the US event box
   * ACTION: Nuritzi to follow up with the community member and accept
the donation
  * A community member offered a laptop in the US in the #engagement IRC channel
   * ACTION: Alexandre to get Nuritzi in touch with the person who made offer
   * ACTION: Nuritzi to follow up about this offer for the US box

 * Hardware asset tracking
  * ACTION: Nuritzi and Neil will discuss how to better track hardware
in the future

 * Issue tracking
  * ACTION: Alexandre to come up with a proposal for labels and
workflow with gitlab issues

 * Review open issues - https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Board/issues

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]