Re: GNOME 3.26 Release Parties

On 09/15/2017 02:07 PM, Richard Stallman wrote:
2. Would you like to check whether a person can use Transferwise
without the person's running nonfree software?  I am concerned
that its web site may send nonfree software to the user's browder
and require the user to run it.

It's difficult and time-consuming to audit a code-base received via a web-browser. It can also very from client to client. Do you have a tool that can tell us if a website contains non-free JavaScript? Perhaps a browser plugin?

It would significantly reduce the amount of time we spend doing research for you via this mailing list.

-- Christian