Re: Contact with community

Thank you very much for the info, sure I will :)

So far, an update since my mail to gnome project was almost a month
ago,

www.codelabora.com is our official website, there we try to group all
the projects that are helping us, or where we are helping.

https://github.com/git-l10n/git-po/pull/254 our first official
contribution to Latin America, the first spanish version from git, we
hope that our members will be able to use it as soon it is released :)

Thanks a lot and hope to keep contact, probably I will since I'm using
GNOME as desktop enviroment on my Gentoo Linux laptop.

Best regards,
Christopher Díaz Riveros