Re: CoC Enforcement Training Interest

Mathieu Bridon <bochecha daitauha fr> wrote:
On Tue, 2017-10-03 at 15:50 -0700, Nuritzi Sanchez wrote:
> Hi Foundation Members,
>
> Rosanna and I are thinking of participating in a Code of Conduct
> (CoC) enforcement workshop run by Sarah Sharp on Sunday, November
> 26th in SF.

Could we have one of these workshops at GUADEC? :)

Absolutely. One possibility that we're interested in would be for those who attend the San Francisco workshop to organise an event where they can pass on their knowledge to members of the GNOME community. Alternatively, we could pay someone to deliver training during GUADEC.

Allan