Re: CoC Enforcement Training Interest

Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de> wrote:
On Di, 2017-10-03 at 15:50 -0700, Nuritzi Sanchez wrote:
> Rosanna and I are thinking of participating in a Code of Conduct (CoC) enforcement workshop run by Sarah Sharp
I may be a bit naïve, but "enforcing" sounds like you just throw people
out if they don't follow your house rules.

My understanding is that it's a general events code of conduct workshop, targeted at event organisers and code of conduct "teams". I'm not actually sure that "enforcement" is in the workshop title.

Is there any GNOME Foundation money involved?

There is - we're offering to pay a portion of the cost of running the workshop.

Allan