Re: CoC Enforcement Training Interest

On Tue, 2017-10-03 at 15:50 -0700, Nuritzi Sanchez wrote:
Hi Foundation Members,

Rosanna and I are thinking of participating in a Code of Conduct
(CoC) enforcement workshop run by Sarah Sharp on Sunday, November
26th in SF. The event is tentative now, but we would like to know who
else might be interested in attending, either virtually or in person,
just so we know how large the interest is. We may propose holding a
separate large event if there's enough interest.

The workshop would include running through some common "tough
situations" and learning tips on how to handle them. Our goal in
going is to gain some insights into how to better shape the GNOME
Event CoC we have started and also get ideas on how to train local
events organizers.

Let us know if you're interested and thanks!

Could we have one of these workshops at GUADEC? :)

--
Mathieu