Term duration for board members (was GNOME Board of Directors Foundation Elections 2017 - Candidates)

Hi Michael,

I’m starting a new thread by taking out of your mail the question you
ask to candidates as the other part was already covered in the other
thread.

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 1:54 PM, Michael Catanzaro