Re: Send us your pants nominations

Sorry a little late, but my nomination is for Tom Tryfonidis although I'm not sure if he will be at GUADEC.  His contributions have been the new wiki design and working on various web projects.  While I do respect those who work on our platform, I have a lot of respect who work on our infrastructure and know how to make it look amazing.

sri