GNOME Foundation AGM Q&A

Hi all,

This year's GNOME Foundation Annual General Meeting will be held at GUADEC on Saturday, July 29th at 16:00 [1].

The Board will hold a Q&A session at the end of the meeting; in preparation for it, we want to make sure that people who are not going to be at GUADEC, or who prefer to write down questions, have the chance to participate. Please send your questions for the Board to board gnome org before Saturday afternoon!

This year we'll also take questions during the meeting on IRC (#foundation channel on irc.gnome.org).

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2017/AGM

Cheers,
Cosimo