Re: Send us your pants nominations

Le mercredi 5 juillet 2017, James a écrit :
Here's a nomination for Milan Crha who does lots of hacking on Evolution.
[...]

He would also get my vote. Those who have ever talked to me about email or follow me on various online outreach outlets (including Twitter or G+) might know how much of a fan I am of the tireless work he quietly does on Evolution, which is a fairly critical productivity tool to many.

However, for him to get such a prize, one would need to ensure he actually attends GUADEC. I have never had the opportunity to meet him there so far, although I often expressed my interest in seeing him at GUADEC, so this is me sending a wish into the world that he can be extracted from Brno this year ;)