Re: Stepping down from the board

Hi,

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 10:47 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
<zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:
I regret to announce that I have decided to step down from the board.

The board would like to thank Zeeshan for his service, as well as for
taking the courageous decision of stepping down when it turned out he
wouldn’t be able to dedicate as much time as needed for his work on
the board of directors. This is not an easy choice to make, and in
making room for someone else he has shown that he has the interests of
the Foundation at heart.

The board is taking steps to appoint someone to fill in the vacant
seat. We have established a list of potential directors, and we are
going to approach them individually to discuss whether they are
interested in joining us.

Input from the community is important for us, so if you can think of
someone that should be on that list of candidates, please send an
email to board gnome org with the name of that person and a short
summary of why you think they would make a good director.

On behalf of the board of directors,

--
Alexandre Franke
GNOME Hacker & Foundation Director