Re: Pre-register for the 2016 GNOME Summit in Montréal!

Some other good piece of news: today I got a preliminary confirmation for the venue. I'll get the details at the end of the week.

I also checked with the Alt Hotel (~5 mins walk from the venue) and participants would be able to book at a reduced rate (140* CAD per room per night instead of 160) simply by mentioning that it's "part of the group for the GNOME conference at the ETS on thanksgiving weekend".

*: approx. 105 USD