Re: Pre-register for the 2016 GNOME Summit in Montréal!

Oops, I realize now that I sent this only to foundation-list
instead of sending it to foundation-announce. Anyway, let's consider
this as a reminder for everybody interested to put down their names on
the "/Participants" page!

Having more names in there will increase the likelihood of the event
happening by making it a more compelling case for the venue and
sponsors.