Re: Travel committee disfunctional?

Hi Zeeshan,

Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeeshanak gnome org> wrote:
I'm sorry to bring this up but it seems to me that travel-committee
members do not have time for doing their job in a timely manner.

You're right to say that the Travel Committee are volunteers, and I think it's worth reminding ourselves that we are lucky to have them.

I'm not sure that complaining to Foundation List is the best way to deal with a delay you might have experienced. Assuming that you have already brought the issue up with the committee and have waited a reasonable length of time, it would probably be better for you to contact the Board so we can find out what has happened. Please provide specific details if you decide to do this.

Thanks,

Allan