Subject: Re: Proposal: creation of IRC Operators Team
Local Time: December 12, 2016 1:21 PM
UTC Time: December 12, 2016 12:21 PM
From: aday gnome org
To: Carlos Soriano <csoriano protonmail com>
foundation-list gnome org <foundation-list gnome org>

Carlos Soriano via foundation-list <foundation-list gnome org> wrote:

For that reason I proposed to Andrea Veri to give OP status on several main channels to some of us that are more time present in most of main IRC channels. I gathered some information of what channels need some established OP's and what people could be those OP's, effectively creating a kinda "GNOME IRC Operators Team".

Sounds good to me. Thanks for this initiative, Carlos!
Allan