Re: Proposal: creation of IRC Operators Team

Carlos Soriano via foundation-list <foundation-list gnome org> wrote:
For that reason I proposed to Andrea Veri to give OP status on several main channels to some of us that are more time present in most of main IRC channels. I gathered some information of what channels need some established OP's and what people could be those OP's, effectively creating a kinda "GNOME IRC Operators Team".

Sounds good to me. Thanks for this initiative, Carlos!

Allan