Re: Minutes of the Board Meeting of November, 3rd, 2015

On Tue, 2015-11-10 at 19:00 +0000, Debarshi Ray wrote:
On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 12:03:15PM -0500, Jeff Fortin Tam wrote:
Le mardi 10 novembre 2015 ? 09:07 +0000, Debarshi Ray a ?crit?:
On Sat, Nov 07, 2015 at 04:38:56PM +0100, Andrea Veri wrote:
Deferred:
?* Instagram filters in GNOME: see email thread by the same
name

Where is this thread?

This was referring to the one on the board's mailing list

You mean this one:

Yes. We try to modify the public minutes to not refer to threads on
private mailing lists, but sometimes things like this slip through.

Am I allowed to join it? I am asking because it says:
"Private list for Foundation Board of Directors discussions"

No. The only people on board-list are the Board of Directors and the
employees of the Foundation. We are as public as we can be with the
issues we discuss, but for legal reasons, it's important that the
elected Board can have non-public conversations.

--
Shaun