Re: Welcome to Alexandre Franke, new board member

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 7:20 PM, Allan Day <aday gnome org> wrote:
Welcome Alexandre, and thank you for agreeing to take on this
position!  We look forward to working together in the year ahead.

I would like to thank the board for the trust they have shown by
appointing me and the community members for their support. It is an
honor and I'll do my best to serve the community well.

Alexandre Franke