Re: Minutes of the Board Meeting of October, 27th, 2015

Le lundi 2 novembre 2015 à 16:53 -0800, Cosimo Cecchi a écrit :

* ACTION: Jeff and Cosimo to handle the first review of sysadmin
sponsorship brochure and any eventual improvement to the
sponsorship brochure itself

Would we be able to see this brochure?

This action item for me and Jeff hasn't been completed yet.
Once it is completed, it will be shared more widely.

FWIW, my draft brought a few high-level questions to my mind,
which I posted there, hoping others will weigh in
so I can refine the draft a bit before posting it:
mail.gnome.org/archives/engagement-list/2015-November/msg00014.html