Re: Welcome to Alexandre Franke, new board member

Congratulations, Alexandre!!! I'm sorry to hear about Christian stepping down, and at the same time, I'm so happy you'll be part of the Board. Even though I've only been around a relatively short time, I've seen your dedication and enthusiasm for GNOME, and am sure that you're going to be a great asset to the Board.

Thanks for sharing the news, Allan!