Re: Questions for candidates

Hi.

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 07:53:42AM -0400, Richard Stallman wrote:
I'd like to ask the candidates, how do you think GNOME should
contribute more to the advance of free software and users' freedom in
general (in addition to being useful free software).
As I've stated already, I think GNOME is in a very good position to not only
guarantee the users' computational freedoms, but also their freedoms to use
their computers in a secure manner.  I think that GNOME should build a
story around how Free Software is a prerequisite for being able to trust
your software and that GNOME tries to bring safe and secure computing to
everyone.  While we have few resources to work on that, we need some people to
actually execute some strategies.  I think we should work on that.

Cheers,
  Tobi