Re: Agenda for board meeting on July 7th

Hi Richard,

Yes, there is no support for GNOME, although they don't seem to have talked about working with upstream.  My concern of course is that if this is a scam, the visual design is enough that those who feel they have been cheated would wrongfully associated that product with GNOME.  If anything I would prefer to ask them to change their visual design so that it is reasonably differentiated from ours.

(sorry for top posting, for some reason I can't seem to get this webmail thing to do quoting)