Re: Privacy campaign funds

On 20/02/2015, Magdalen Berns <m berns thismagpie com> wrote:

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 08:28:58PM +0000, Magdalen Berns wrote:
This seems like a nice idea. Why was it rejected?
The best argument I remember was that interns wouldn't produce
as high quality results as, for example, calling for bids.

But as it has been noted, I shouldn't have said "rejected".
Sorry for the wrong term.
Instead, the idea has not been pursued.

Either idea sounds like a good shout, to me.

How are the specific privacy bugs being determined? Can members proposing
relevant bugs to put a bounty on for the privacy campaign, if so how would
we go about doing that?

Issues can be proposed at
https://wiki.gnome.org/Foundation/PrivacyCampaign2013 by anyone.
Proposing an issue does not guarantee that it will be used. The issues
are assessed by a small team and will be confirmed by the board before
being advertised.